19 July 2012

Fundraising for Team Fox

I am proud to be a part of Team Fox Australia to raise money for Parkinson's Research knowing that the money I raise will speed the discovery of life-changing treatments and, ultimately a cure for people with Parkinson's Disease. I swim in honor of my mother who was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a few years ago.

I have raised $10,000 for Team Fox with my previous two channel swims. Team Fox Australia was created in 2011 as part of the collaboration between The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (MJFF) and the Shake It Up Australia Foundation. This means that funds raised through Team Fox Australia stay in Australia. I am happy to help this wonderful charity in two countries.

Please visit either Team Fox page below if you would like to make a donation.

Donate to Team Fox USA

Donate to Team Fox Australia

No comments: