30 November 2008

Don't Monkey with the Monkey

I have a travel companion. His name is Monkey. I bought this little guy in Brugges for my friend's son, Gabe. When I gave Gabe the Monkey, his eyes lit up, he grabbed it and put Monkey's foot in his mouth.

When I stopped to see my friend Karlin and Gabe on my first day of my road trip, they gave me Monkey to take with me. I had instructions to take photos of Monkey's journey. Here's Monkey's journey so far. Today Monkey and I are going to Bourbon Street.



Monkey in his natural habitat

Monkey going over the Tappan Zee bridge and the Hudson River

Monkey's first checkup at the dentist in Salisbury, MD (Apparently Monkey doesn't have teeth)

Monkey refused to swim across the Chesapeake Bay so we took the Bay Bridge

Too early for the Inauguration

Monkey with the Reflecting Pool and Wahington Monument

Monkey chillin' with a cup of coffee in Asheville, NC

At the Biltmore

Hello Kitty in Alabama

Amen!

Chickamuaga Battlefield, Georgia

Monument on the Chickamuaga battlefield

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Monkey go!